Sunday, May 8, 2011

it's 2011 1st run

Finally i had complete my 1st run in 2011, that's towelthon~~~
I had prepare for this only 1 week time, i run up hill at my near by housing area and run up stair on my staying condominium~~~
i expected it's going to be very tough to complete the run~~
but~~ when i reach the top of the k.l towel!! it's just like normal, i didn't feel any serious muscle soreness on my leg!! i think i still can run for another3-5km in slow space!!
even though I'm took about 21 mint to reach the top~~~

The ready time is too long, when i reach the top, i force to go down to take my finishing medal.
And the air flow doesn't in good condition! In the pathway up to the top was humid~~~~
i personally felt that it's not a good event for all the runner, u can jz find a high buildinga nd run urself~~~ ~~

if i'm going to participate next year, it's juzt only i want to beat my own timing~~~

dossapointed on kl towelthon

No comments:

Post a Comment

baby