Saturday, April 30, 2011

shifting house

recently was busy on shifting house, since the owner wanted to raise my rental, to prevent malaysia economy in that situation that' rich ppl become more rich, poor ppl become more poor' i decide to look for another economy house. Here i would like to thanks my dear friends Lee Boon Jie to help to move all the large size and heavy furniture.
The past 2 days really tiring, after working i hv to rush back to move my furniture. At tat time i realized that i cant doing tis kind of job of carrying heavy object.
Today, i can throw all the burden on my shoulder to hv a new start of my life.
When i start working with my 1st job in Chong Hwa K.l i shift my house from flat to pv3.
Today, i change my job from chong hwa to Tarc and i shift my house too.
How to explain the condition? i believe on destiny, when something jz happend u jz need to take it, that's a challenge tat ppl up there gving to u!!

hopefully in future, no matter wht happend, i able to be brave to face all the problem and challenge!!
cheer with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

baby