Sunday, June 27, 2010

Activities

Last weekend, seremban final, im plying and my team succcessfully to won the champion, result was 1:0!! However, my performance was very bad, one of the reason of course i'm lack of training! Others than that, i think i lost something which encourage me to play better!! I'm trying to figure out wht is that, unfortunately i failed!! Beside that, today i replace my brother friends went for the 21km stabdard charted run! This is the 1st time i realize how slow am i!! Feel bad!! i know i need more training! But laziness put me in trouble!! i should do much and hard to keep my fitness and increase my performance, i still had a lot of competition this year, hopefullly i won something before i leave!! Thanks God!!

After finished the 21km run only i realize how long i didnt go for a single run! In my sport i'm not only plying football but running also!! It's really enjoying, and hope that in future i can participate with my friend or brother!! Happy is the most important in life!! Always!! SPort gv life bz it bring u happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

baby